We are looking for a candidate to design and implement modern, native, scalable solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies. You will be part of our mobile family. That means that you will get an opportunity to work with a big team of native mobile developers with a lot of experience.
Project, teams, requirements & duties
What you will be working on?
- Perform qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, and unit testing, and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs, and project standards
- Follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code-related issues
What do we expect from you?
- 3 + years of working experience as a Mobile Developer
- Solid CS background – algorithms and data structures
- Experience with databases
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of iOS development
- Experience with Objective-C/Swift programming language
- Excellent understanding of OOP and its main principles
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and their integration in mobile applications
- Experience with continuous integration systems and automated testing for mobile applications
- Android app development would be a plus
Our projects & stack: We write unit tests and deliver high-quality software on a continuous basis with CI/CD software pipelines. Depending on the project we mostly use Swift but it is also Objective-C. As a dependency manager, we use CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager, and Carthage, and Git as a version control system. Our projects follow a standard setup with three environments, having separate environments for development and testing, user acceptance, and production. For distribution mostly we’re using TestFlight and Firebase. We encourage our people to contribute to the open-source projects in accordance with our open-source initiative.
Our teams: Depending on the project, our teams are consisted of native mobile developers, test automation engineers, DevOps engineers, and a delivery manager (scrum master), while the product owner is client-side. We use Scrum as a framework for project management – we hold daily standup meetings where every team member can have a say.
Your position in the organization: This position will be a part of our Mobile departments in Belgrade and your department manager would be there to guide you and support your career development.
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!