We are looking for an experienced Java developer to work on different projects for our clients (high performance, big data, cloud-based).
These are Java developer positions in our Novi Sad, Zrenjanin, and Belgrade offices. You will spend most of your time developing, maintaining, documenting, and testing parts or whole software solutions. You will need to analyze requirements, provide the design and specification of new or already developed systems.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in commercial Java projects
- Good understanding and experience in OOP
- Understanding of REST, microservices, SQL, Git, CI/CD pipelines
- Spring framework experience
Nice to have:
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Experience with Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools (Terraform)
What do we expect from you?
- Perform coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviewing, and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs, and project standards
- Follow the existing company, team, and project processes and procedures and suggest how to improve them
- Work with the project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code-related issues
Our projects & stack:
As a Java developer, you will be working on our microservices application which is mostly hosted in AWS. You will be introduced to AWS Lambda, EC2, Cognito, IAM, S3, CloudWatch, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, API Gateway, and many other AWS services.
We write tests during the development process as regular procedures and deliver high-quality software on a continuous basis with CI/CD software pipelines. A stack on our projects includes:
- Java 8+
- Spring Frameworks, REST, Hibernate, Maven
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB…)
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Kafka, RabbitMQ
- CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Stash, Git
- Unit tests, integration, and performance testing
- HTML, CSS, JS
Our projects follow a standard setup with four environments, having separate environments for development, testing, user acceptance, and production.
Our teams: Depending on the project, our teams are consisted of a mix of several front-end, backend developers, test automation engineers, DevOps engineers, and a delivery manager (scrum master), while the product owner is client-side. We use Scrum as a framework for project management – we hold daily standup meetings where every team member can have a say.
Your position in the organization: This position will be a part of one of our Java departments in Novi Sad/Belgrade/Zrenjanin and your department manager would be one of our senior Java developers/Tech Leads who would be there to guide you and support your career development.
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!