We are looking for an experienced frontend developer to strengthen our development team working for a world market leader in window coverings and a major manufacturer of architectural products on a specialized IT system that supports European companies which sell and produce made-to-measure windows coverings to dealers/resellers.
This position offers an opportunity to build new features of the product, while it will also include maintenance tasks. The team will be empowered to innovate and implement the technologies and solutions they see fit.
Project, teams, requirements & duties
What you will be working on?
- Finding elegant solutions to hard technical problems and drive our frontend forward
- Evaluating the best technical setup for our future, choosing the right frameworks and tools
- Helping to improve our build process to make deployment and iteration easier and faster
- Collaborating with a product owner, team, and other stakeholders to build new consumer features
- Write both unit and integration testing (we love testing!)
- Stay current with industry developments and incorporate new technology when applicable
What do we expect from you?
- To be able to create solutions in Angular framework, TypeScript, together with the rest of the team
- To be informed about NodeJS based development environment
- To be proactive, creative and suggest the best development approach/best technical setup
- To be a team player and at the same time be able to work independently
Our projects & stack:
As a frontend developer, you will be working on our microservices application hosted in Azure which supports dealers in their ordering process making purchasing easier and more successful.
We write unit tests and deliver high-quality software on a continuous basis with CI/CD software pipelines. Stack on our projects involves:
- C#, Angular, EF Core, ASP.NET, MVC
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- Unit Testing, SpecFlow
- Visual Studio, TFS, Azure DevOps, GIT
- Style Cop, SonarQube, integration builds, nightly builds
- SOLID principles, DRY
Our projects follow standard setup with four environments, having separate environments for development, testing, user acceptance, and production
Our development team consists of nine developers, three testers, an architect, a product owner, and a delivery manager. The developers work closely together, discussing architecture, reviewing each other’s code, improving the codebase and the development process. We use Scrum as a framework for project management – we hold daily standup meetings where every team member can have a say.
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!