We are expanding the multinational team working on a modern and intelligent cloud-native platform for Core Banking and searching for experienced full stack developers! The SaaS platform is fully built on Azure, microservice-based, following the principles of Event-Driven and CQRS architecture. Frontends are built in React using functional components and hooks. A fluent design system is used for building a user interface. This position offers an opportunity to build new features of the product, where the team is empowered to innovate and implement the technologies and solutions they see fit.
Project, teams, requirements & duties
What you will be working on?
- Finding elegant solutions for challenging technical problems
- Evaluating the best technical setup for our future, choosing the right frameworks and tools
- Helping to improve our build process to make deployment and iteration easier and faster
- Collaborating with the product owner to build new consumer features
- Write both unit and integration testing (we love testing!)
- Stay current with industry developments and incorporate new technology when applicable
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with the .NET framework and other technologies: C#, Web API, and Microsoft Azure
- Must have experience in Object-oriented programming, data structures, dependency injection, and multi-threading
- Skills in designing applications with adherence to SOLID principles and Design patterns
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure Cloud-based IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS
- Familiarity with source control frameworks to understand the concepts (Git)
- Experience with React framework, TypeScript, and related most common libs and tools
- Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code – Create and execute unit and integration tests within the development lifecycle
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance, scalability, and best development approach
- Work with team members and POs to properly define/clarify business requirements, development estimation, and work plan finalization
Our projects & stack:
The project is about building an intelligent Azure cloud-native Platform for Core Banking and financial service providers. It enables a full front-to-back banking system, that helps easy creation and adjustment of banking products. Besides, full security features and access controls are implemented as well as providing features to a customer for customizing the products per their own business needs. We write unit tests and deliver high-quality software continuously with CI/CD software pipelines. Our projects follow a standard setup with four environments, having separate environments for development, testing, user acceptance, and production.
The technology stack used on the platform (dev) is:
- .Net Core, EntityFramework
- Rebus, Autofac, MediatR
- Azure EventGrid, Azure EventHub, Azure Service Bus
- Azure SignalR
- Azure SQL, Azure Storage
- Azure Cognitive Search
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure APIM, Azure App Services, Azure Functions
- Azure AD, Azure AD B2C
- Public REST API
- Private REST, GraphQL, gRPC
Our teams: In our teams, we have the frontend, backend developers, test automation engineers, DevOps engineers, and a delivery manager (scrum master), while the product owner is client-side. Teams are organized per domain knowledge. We use Scrum as a framework for project management – we hold daily standup meetings where every team member can have a say.
Your position in the organization: This position will be a part of one of our .Net departments in Novi Sad and your department manager would be one of our senior .Net developers/Tech Leads who would be there to guide you and support your career development.
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!