At Levi9 we are seeking candidates interested to get into DevOps on the Azure Cloud and build a career with us.
Project, teams, requirements & duties
What you will be working on?
- Background in systems administration, infrastructure maintenance, and monitoring
- Good understanding of CI/CD concepts and tools (Azure DevOps is a plus)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Ability to develop, maintain, and update PowerShell scripts and use Azure CLI
- Experience with Terraform is a plus
- Microsoft Azure Certification is a plus (Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administrator Associate, DevOps Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect)
What will you do?
- You will design and implement the tools required to automate, deploy, manage and monitor Cloud-based applications and environments and partner with developers in CI/CD activities.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment providing solutions to operational problems and assisting clients through the cloud transformation journey.
- On this journey, you will have the chance to learn and grow your experience with tools like Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy and Terraform, Azure Functions, in subjects such as creating Azure Cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code, deploying applications using CI/CD pipelines, and constantly improving process using PowerShell and automation tools, take the next step and dive into serverless with Azure Functions, design event-driven DevOps processes
Our projects & stack
In coordination with the rest of the team, we manage a cloud infrastructure in Azure using infrastructure-as-code tools (Terraform, Pulumi, Azure CLI, Powershell) and container orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes). We use Azure DevOps as an automation and CI/CD tool to build and deploy the infrastructure required for applications hosted in the cloud. Our projects follow a standard setup with three environments, having separate environments for development and testing, user acceptance, and production
As DevOps Engineers, we play the key role of bringing together software development and IT operations. Depending on the project, our teams consist of frontend and backend developers, test automation engineers, DevOps engineers, and a delivery manager (scrum master), while the product owner is client-side. We use Scrum as a framework for project management – we hold daily standup meetings where every team member can have a say.
Your position in the organization
This position will be a part of one of our IT Operations departments in Serbia and your department manager and technical team lead would be there to guide you and support your career development.
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!