We are looking for an experienced C++ developer to implement an embedded solution for our client in the field of public transportation. This position offers the opportunity to build new features of the product, while it will also include maintenance tasks. The team will be empowered to innovate and implement the technologies and solutions they see fit.
Project, teams, requirements & duties
What you will be working on?
- Finding elegant solutions to hard technical problems
- Collaborating with the product owner to build new consumer features
- Working with hardware components related to the public transportation
- Stay current with industry developments and incorporate new technology when applicable
What do we expect from you?
- Proficient knowledge of C++ (versions used on projects 98, 11, 17)
- Solid understanding OOP concepts
- Solid understanding of C++ libraries (STL)
- Programming embedded systems
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Understanding of UML
- Familiar with multiple versions of Visual Studio (6, 2013,2015,2019)
- Familiar with programming on real-time, multi-threaded, software products
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- To be proactive and suggest the best development approach/best technical setup
Our projects & stack:
We deliver high-quality software on a continuous basis. The major part of our solution consists of C++ with some additions of Python scripts and custom client tools. We work on the real hardware along with the simulated environment. Our solutions are mostly Microsoft Windows-based. For source control, we use SVN and Git. Our projects follow a standard setup with two environments, having separate environments for development and testing.
Depending on the project, our teams are consisted of a mix of several front-end, backend developers, and a delivery manager (scrum master), while the product owner is client-side. We use Scrum as a framework for project management – we hold daily standup meetings where every team member can have a say.
Your position in the organization:
This position will be a part of one of our .NET departments in Novi Sad and your department manager would be one of our senior .NET developers/Tech Leads who would be there to guide you and support your career development.
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!