You will be part of a large international team responsible for the design and development of a Core Banking solution. Web applications and services are built around .NET stack and SQL Server database. The team is organized by Scrum/Agile development methodology and embraces the culture of collaboration, learning, and self-improvement.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of .NET framework and C# programming language – 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of SQL and relation databases
- Knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience with HTML and CSS is plus
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks is plus
- Experience with .NET Core is a plus
- Experience in web programming – ASP.NET Core is a plus
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
What do we expect from you?
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, performing qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Following the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Working with the Project Manager and Quality Assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.
- Writing technical design specifications, participating in design reviews and providing input to the design recommendations.
- Performing unit and integration testing of the application and identifying, troubleshooting, and solving application code-related issues
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!