We are looking for a motivated and talented Flutter specialist based out of our Novi Sad office who has a passion for learning and growing with a positive, proactive attitude. If you are someone who is comfortable taking an idea from design through to deployment, then we would love to hear from you. This position offers the opportunity to build a new application for a broad audience, it will also include maintenance tasks. The team will be empowered to innovate and implement the technologies and solutions they see fit.
Project, teams, requirements & duties
What you will be working on?
- Finding elegant solutions to hard technical problems and drive our app forward
- Evaluating the best technical setup for our future, choosing the right frameworks and tools
- Helping to improve our build process to make deployment and iteration easier and faster
- Collaborating with the product owner to build new consumer features
- Write tests
- Stay current with industry developments and incorporate new technology when applicable
What do we expect from you?
- 2+ years of professional experience in developing mobile applications
- Professional experience in Dart & Flutter
- Proficiency in object-oriented and test-driven software development
- Solid understanding of how to consume APIs and REST
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Ability to work in a team that focuses on knowledge sharing, learning, and mentoring
- Good communication skills in English
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can (and do) shift from time to time
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Interest in growing your skillset to contribute across the technology stack
Our teams: Depending on the project, our teams are consisted of a mix of several mobile developers, test automation engineers, and a delivery manager (scrum master), while the product owner is client-side. We use Scrum as a framework for project management – we hold daily standup meetings where every team member can have a say.
Your position in the organization: This position will be a part of one of our Mobile departments in Novi Sad (we have 2 of them at the moment!) and your department manager would be one of our senior Mobile developers/Tech Leads who would be there to guide you and support your career development.
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!