You will be part of our digital marketing and media department.
If you prefer to implement modern, scalable solutions regardless of technologies, frameworks, and architecture and you’re willing to invest in yourself and follow the latest trends you should consider our company. We prefer Full stack developers who mainly spend time using the most popular front-end frameworks such as React.js, Angular, and Vue.js and also have working experience in Node.js applications.
What you will be working on?
- Finding elegant solutions to hard technical problems and drive our frontend forward
- Evaluating the best technical setup for our future, choosing the right frameworks and tools
- Helping to improve our build process to make deployment and iteration easier and faster
- Collaborating with the product owner to build new consumer features
- Write both unit and integration testing (we love testing!)
- Stay current with industry developments and incorporate new technology when applicable
What do we expect from you?
- Working experience with at least one of the following frontend frameworks: ReactJs, Angular, Vue.js
- Working experience in writing NodeJS applications (Serverless framework would be a big plus)
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Working experience with relational/non-relational (SQL/NoSQL) databases
- Experienced in version control systems like Git
- Familiar with Docker with Docker Compose
- Knowledge of one of the Cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure) or on-premise Kubernetes clusters
- Experienced in managing APIs
- Experienced in using JS testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, Cypress…
- Familiar with CI/CDtools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or some from cloud services
- Previous exposure to one or more programming languages or frameworks from the list would be a great advantage: Java +/- Spring Boot/Cloud, Go, Python
- be supportive and selflessly share your knowledge
Our projects & stack:
We write tests and deliver high-quality software on a continuous basis with CI/CD software pipelines. We tend to use cloud provider services as well. Tech stack varies from project to project with a tendency to follow the latest tech trends. Our projects follow a standard setup with four environments, having separate environments for development, testing, user acceptance, and production. We encourage our people to contribute to the open-source projects in accordance with our open-source initiative. There is also a possibility to take part in our internal projects that helps company business.
Depending on the project, our teams are consisted of a mix of several front-end, backend developers, test automation engineers, DevOps engineers , and a delivery manager (scrum master), while the product owner is client-side. We use Scrum as a framework for project management – we hold daily standup meetings where every team member can have a say.
Your position in the organization:
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!