🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹 What are we looking for:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications
- Proven experience in writing testable and maintainable code in Python applications
- Experience with popular Python frameworks
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Redis
- Experience with unit testing and debugging skills
- Experience using cloud service providers
- Good understanding of the deployment process
- Upper-Intermediate English level
As a plus:
- Hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure
🔹Duties and responsibilities:
Design, build, optimize, and improve existing systems as well as project work, build new systems and modules to extend our product portfolio with Python systems. Lead and tutor less experienced developers within a team.
🔹What we offer - 9 reasons to join us
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- Permanent employment
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
And much more when we get back to office life!