What are we looking for?
- Working experience with AWS or GCP or Azure in production environments.
- Working experience with creating and maintaining CI/CD environment
- Background in Linux administration
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience with container technologies
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure components (databases, loadbalancers, networking)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Some coding experience
What will you do?
- Analyze, log, track and resolve matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, servers and applications so to meet business needs
- Ensure smooth operations of environments, and support in resolving incidents in close collaboration with development teams
- Support the virtualized cloud platform and infrastructure: installation, configuration of computing, network management and storage resources in the cloud
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning
- Perform regular system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for administration tasks
- Assist in the planning, documentation, and implementation of various systems
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office-life! You will hear more details during the interview!