We are looking for motivated graduates or advance students who are ready to learn and join our Python MasterClass in Belgrade!
What is Python MasterClass?
MasterClass is Levi9’s unique way of introducing new colleagues into the world of software development! We offer paid mentoring for 3 months with the possibility of permanent employment afterward.
You will get the chance to attain a Python course that is organized internally within Levi9 Technology Services. From the beginning of this course, you will become part of a great family of Levininers.
Course duration: 3 months
Employment: from the beginning of the course
What do we expect from you:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- Basic knowledge of OOP;
- Basic understanding of software development principles;
- Basic understanding of network communication and protocols
- Basic knowledge of relational and non-relational databases;
- Hands-on experience with Python in school/personal projects;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Strong desire for expansion of current skill set in a fast-paced work environment;
- Creative and open-minded;
- Strong team orientation.
- A dynamic and highly stimulating environment in an international IT Service company;
- Personal development through personal development plans, training, education, and certifications;
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload;
- Great colleagues, friends, and excellent professionals;
- Open, informal, and fun atmosphere.
You will be one of the carefully selected young professionals who will be engaged in intensive training and learn how Python is used in web and data development. MasterClass includes several workshops, which will guide you through cloud services, databases, virtualization, and integration with 3d party services. During and after the course you will have the opportunity to work on different projects and further improve yourself through teamwork and collaboration with experienced colleagues.
Please submit your CV highlighting the projects, coursework, and other activities through which you came to learn Python.