Project, teams, requirements & duties
What you will be working on?
- Design, build, optimize, and improve existing systems as well as project work, build new systems and modules to extend our product portfolio. Lead and tutor less experienced developers within a team
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with any frontend framework (React, Angular 2+, Vue…)
- Experience with NodeJS
- Understanding of OOP concepts
- Understanding SQL and/or NoSQL databases concepts
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of source control tools such as GIT
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience/understanding of cloud providers (preferably AWS) would be considered as a plus.
Depending on the project, our teams are consisted of mix of several frontend, backend developers, test automation engineers, DevOps engineers and a delivery manager (scrum master), while product owner is client-side. We use scrum as a framework for project management – we hold daily standup meetings where every team member can have a say.
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!