What do we expect from you?
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Fundamental concepts such as abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Source controls - Git (TFS, SVN..)
- Knowledge of C# programming language and the .NET Core framework.
- Basics of HTML, CSS, XML and JSON.
- Visual Studio development tool.
- Relational databases and UML.
- Basic knowledge of SQL. Writing queries against relational databases.
- English language, writing and speaking.
What you will be working on?
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, performing qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Following the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Working with the Project Manager and Quality Assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.
- Writing technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and providing input to the design recommendations.
- Performing unit and integration testing of the application and identifying, troubleshooting and solving application code-related issues.
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office-life! You will hear more details during the interview!