Do you love mobile apps?
Do you enjoy finding ways to break things?
Would you like to work in a dynamic environment with cutting-edge technologies?
Are you ready to make sure that things that broke before never break again?
Are you ready to work on an app that is used by a vast number of users?
Then this is a job for you!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Test developer, with 2+ years of experience in testing mobile applications. This position offers the opportunity to work on automated tests using native platform solutions.
Project, teams, requirements & duties
What you will be working on?
Automation tests, writing both integration and UI tests
Manually testing iOS and Android applications
Helping to improve our build process to make deployment and iteration easier and faster
Collaborating with the client to define new consumer features and improve user experience
What do we expect from you?
To be informed about iOS and Android fundamental principles
To be proactive and suggest improvements to the application and user experience
To be communicative and give feedback
Knowledge of Tricentis Tosca is a plus
Our projects & stack:
The application thay you will work on is available for iOS and Android, and the main functionality is to find and book a shared car for your needs.
Kotlin (Android) and Swift (iOS) for app development and integration tests
- XCUITest and Espresso as UI test frameworks
JUnit and XCTest as test frameworks
Azure as cloud hosting
GIT as a version control system
Jira as Issue and Project tracking system
Tools for testing network requests and API (Charles, Postman)
Our teams: Depending on the project, our teams consist of several iOS and Android developers, backend developers, test developers, DevOps engineers and a delivery manager (scrum master), while the product owner is client-side. We use scrum as a framework for project management – we hold daily meetings where every team member can have a say.
Your position in the organization: This position will be a part of one of our Mobile departments in Novi Sad and your department manager will be there to guide you and support your career development.
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!