Do you love listening to music while working?
Do you like the challenge of working with the newest technology and hardware?
Are you excited to work on an app that is used by a vast number of users?
Then this is a job for you!
We are looking for an Android developer, with 3+ years of experience.
What you will be working on?
- Build and distribute Android applications to the Google Play Store
- Improving performance of the application
- Debug crash logs and bug reports from the users
- Collaborating with the client and other teams to define new consumer features and improve user experience
What do we expect from you?
- To be informed about the latest Android features
- To be proactive and suggest improvements to the application and user experience
- Attention to the details
- To be communicative and give feedback
- To be a team player
Our projects & stack: The application that you will work on is a streaming platform, allowing users to stream over 600+ radio stations and multiple podcasts. App is available on multiple platforms and has integration with Chromecast, HEOS, Android auto & automotive. App is part of one of the biggest media companies in the Netherland.
- Jetpack navigation
- Third party system integrations
Our teams: Depending on the project, our teams consist of several iOS and Android developers, backend developers, test developers, DevOps engineers and a delivery manager (scrum master), while the product owner is client-side. We use scrum as a framework for project management – we hold daily meetings where every team member can have a say.
Your position in the organization: This position will be a part of one of our Mobile departments in Novi Sad and your department manager will be there to guide you and support your career development.
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!