Are you an experienced test developer who is looking for new challenges and who isn’t afraid to be one step ahead of others? Join us and start growing and boost your carrier with a new intelligent cloud-native banking platform.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced test developer with 4+ years of experience in this role who will join our Platform integration test team and work closely with other feature teams. While the testers in feature teams are responsible for testing each component, the platform test team is responsible for end-to-end testing and regression testing between the components.
The platform is cloud-native (Azure) and microservice-based, following principles of Event-Driven and CQRS Architecture.
- 2+ years of experience in software development testing
- 1+ years of experience with test automation in Cypress or similar
- 1+ years of experience in end to end automation testing
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts
- Experience with MS SQL
- Experience with test runners and test management tools
- Expressed leading and organizational skills
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills in English
Good to have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in Data WareHouse testing
What will you get?
- Learn and develop with top test experts in Levi9
- Boost your carrier with a new cloud-native banking platform
- Opportunity to develop new skills such as mentoring, test leading, test architecture
- Opportunity to work with world’s top technologies and platforms such as cloud-native, microservices, Cypress, end to end integration in C#, performance testing in the cloud, DWH testing
- Opportunity to work closely with clients on suggesting improvements for their products
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education, and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!